Security flaw release. Contained no fixes, rather removed all vulnerable features. Intended for (limited) continued use while fixes were being performed.
May 12th, 2005 
- ".tld" support in @include/@exclude, allowing things like
@include http://www.example.tld/for all international permutations.
- Log level option for GM_log
- Minor enhancements and bugfixes.
Primarily bugfix release.
- Edit button in the manage dialog.
- Monkey icon in the status bar, click to enable/disable.
- GM_getValue, GM_setValue, GM_log
Also, the default user scripts that were bundled with Greasemonkey by default until this point were removed.